Monday, November 26, 2012

Rice

Every shabat my housekeeper makes the rice. Im not sure why, but thats the way it is. Therefore, I dont know how.

My dad used the last minute rice for his soup so now I need to make rice the way my mom tells me to but I never did before. Here goes
I really wanted to fit in a joke about how its like white on rice but I couldnt. shoot

What you need:

Rice
Oil
Salt




What you need to do: 

1)Put a glass and a half of water with a glass of rice into a pot.


2) Add a drop of oil, and some salt to taste. 



3) Get the water to a boil, then lower the heat. Watch it, and keep stirring so it doesn't stick


4) Once the water reduces enough that its just touching the rice, take it off the heat.



5) Fluff the rice up with a fork



6) Cover the pot and out it on the oven on 350 for about 20 mins, till the rest of the water goes away



No comments:

Post a Comment